The following steps are required for admission to Yavneh Academy of Dallas:
1. Schedule a campus visit. Please contact the Admissions Director, Talia Kushnick at (214) 295-3515
, or at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.
2. Submit the online application for admission along with the $200.00 application fee before the deadline of January 8, 2017. Supplemental forms are due by January 15, 2017. Applications received after the January 8, 2017 deadline will be reviewed on a rolling admission basis.
3. Required additional forms can be downloaded here
, and once completed,mailed to:
Yavneh Academy of Dallas
Attn: Talia Kushnick
12324 Merit Drive
Dallas, TX 75251
4. Complete the ISEE (Independent School Entrance Examination). Yavneh offers the ISEE on February 5, 2017. Click here
5. Take the Hebrew Language Placement Examination.
6. Interview with the Head of School.
7. Admission decisions are communicated to the applicants.
8. Accepted students must complete the enrollment contract by clicking here