The following steps are required for admission to Yavneh Academy of Dallas:
1. Schedule a campus visit. Please contact Talia Kushnick, our Director of Admissions at (214) 295-3515
, or at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.
2. Submit the online application for admission along with the $200.00 application fee before the deadline of January 5, 2018. Supplemental forms are due by January 19, 2018. Applications received after the January 5th deadline will be reviewed on a rolling admission basis.
3. Required additional forms can be downloaded here
, and once completed,mailed to:
Yavneh Academy of Dallas
Attn: Talia Kushnick
12324 Merit Drive
Dallas, TX 75251
4. Complete the ISEE (Independent School Entrance Examination). Yavneh offers the ISEE on January 7th 2018 and February 4, 2018. Click here
5. Take the Hebrew Language Placement Examination.
6. Interview with the Head of School and Director of Admissions.
7. Admission decisions are communicated to the applicants.
8. Accepted students must submit their enrollment contract by Friday, March 23rd.